View My Stats

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Few Points about my life abroad



Those years were the happiest in my life.I knew to laugh without fear,I could roam the streets as long as I liked,in my free time of course.I had British and African teachers and I was the brightest kid in my class.I had a myriad of activities,including cat's cradle,yo-yoing,painting and acres of land to explore and plenty of juice to drink,oranges to eat and what not.I had friends from all nationalities,they were curious and interested in people back in those days,not like today's hectic days.

My best friend and I used to run wild.We were never restricted or robbed of our childhood.

I had that creative spark.I had it.

I could go on and on.

Being,having,doing not the other way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment